Monday, August 8, 2011

Set up custom alerts and settings with MyProfiles jailbreak app


One of my favorite cydia apps would be MyProfiles. I've been looking for a tweak to allow me to silence my phone when I need to but not to miss important calls. The app allows me to do just that and even more. There are alot of options to customize like setting up location alerts, alerts to specific person SMS or call,and setting up the profiles for specific time of the day.I've set up my iPhone to change the brightness to lower setting when I'm at work and to higher when I'm at home. I have four different profiles: work, charging, home and night time. This app would be especially useful to people who are trying to conserve battery life, as it allows to turn off bluetooth wi-fi and 3G depending on time of the day or location. The app is available from Intelliborn repo for $6.99 but a free trial is available. Give it a try and let me know if you like it!




0 comments:

Post a Comment